September 7

SSR + Reflection Letter

Dear Mr Hoering,

The book that I had read was Nancy Drew Detective Girl.The book was written by Carolyn Keene. The book is about a girl who is a detective and here friends who were vacationing in San Francisco when out of nowhere two couples had shown up with a mystery in their hands.It was up to Nancy and her friends to solve the mystery.In the book the one character that I liked was Nancy because she was daring I chose this word because she battled a shark and nearly fell of a cliff.The other books I have read so far are mission books and sad books happiness books etc… If I was to compare them to the book that I was reading I would still choose Nancy Drew, because I love Mystery books and Mystery makes my Spine tingle. I would recommend this book to a friend because you never know whats gonna happen next when you turn the page.While I was reading the book I did feel a change in my interest to more mystery books and horror books which had brought me the feeling of watching horror movies so now I a lot of horror movies.This surprises me a lot because I used to hate horror movies a lot I would get a lot of bad dreams but now I am used to it and I love them.Something I find really surprising is that I am noticing a lot of different actions towards reading books because i was never a fan of reading books so I used to pretend to read them but now I love them and I never want to stop reading them. During the last month I have reached my reading goals I have reached to reading 15 National Geographic and I read these books  because they give me knowledge of the world and knowledge around the world that I have never seen or heard of.So I love reading them too.

Thanks you for Reading

Posted September 7, 2017 by emanahmed in category Uncategorized